Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome to not-I's blog!

Hi there, and welcome to official blog of not-I a.k.a. DJ not-I a.k.a. Knoteye a.k.a. Torabisu a.k.a. Travis a.k.a. Sôhan a.k.a. The Sôhei!

As the advantages of blogging things are numerous (permalinks, subscriptions, comments, etc.) i've decided to set up this page as an alternative home for my various projects, including (and, perhaps, especially) my blends/bootlegs/mash-ups/remixes, or whatever you want to call them.

The blog format also allows me to easily include further info, links, and little stories to accompany the entries, which may or may not be of interest to you.

But you know all that already. So, without further ado, i'd like to begin with recapitulating the history of my mash-up-making. This might take a while, as i'm starting with 2004, but hey, that's what i get for being a latecomer to blogorama. My newer stuff (quite a lot) is available at not-i.com.

Thank you for your interest.

Peace!

~I




No comments: